Monday, December 17, 2007

MIRC Business Networking Night


Yoyo... It’s ‘by invitation’ and not every people can have this chance to attend MIRC business networking cocktail nite, which falls on last Friday nite 7.30pm at Tanjong Bungah Beach Hotel. The main purpose of this event is to gather all people who are from different background and status to know each other and exchange ideas, suggestions or personal views on their career. Let me share a bit and quick description of my feeling on that nite...


This is the great event that I have ever satisfied with as I can know lots of people who are also can be very helpful in my future career. I felt very happy and enjoy with its on that nite. Although I have not learn much thing but the people that I have recognized mostly from position of banker, successful businessman, IT profession, intelligent marketers, and lots of senior investment team. While I attend myself as junior financial blogger since I have just started this field few months ago. And I felt very proud because there’s no ppl can have such good ways to earn money from Internet besides me.


The environment there is some sort like annual dinner that everyone not only can enjoy the buffet style dinner but also can enjoy with ‘Arabian show’ that was performed by several ‘sweet and slim’ ladies. Wow..it’s really pretty looks that make me always ‘capture and imagine’ with my eyes till I had no time to move my attention on my Sony Ericsson camera phone to take a snapshot on them.


Overall, I felt very thankful to MIRC as provides me the golden chance to meet with all kind of people at that night. All words that have given to me will be treated as important views to make my smart decision in future related issues…

No comments: