Saturday, December 29, 2007

Part 1: Secrets of Creating Animated Logo Using Macromedia Flash

This is the first time that I provide tutorial on how to create the animated logo that was published on last week. Still remember?

This tutorial is created due to good feedback and request from some bloggers and forumers. Average rating for my animated logo is 7.2. That's under my higher expectation, but I still satisfy with what I have obtained currently.

By following exactly the procedure that I have provided then you may see some part of the animation as expected. If you found any problem, you may leave me some message for consultation.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have learn it step by step but still confuse a bits...

Anonymous said...

hope to c ur next part of tutorial soon.!!!thanks and very helpful..